Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

1988 Dodge Ram 150 LE

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 12:40 AM
dodge4towin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1988 Dodge Ram 150 LE

I just purchased an '04 Ram, so now I'm looking to sell my '88 Ram.

1988 Dodge Ram LE 150 4x4
Mileage - 127,275
Engine - 318 fuel injected (I think '88 was the first year)
Trany - 3sp Auto (727) shift nice and solid!
TC - NP241
Power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, rear slider window, CD player, dual exhaust (true duals), headers, bed liner, tool box, 31x10.50x15 Yokohama AT's (70% tread) on black 15x8 rock crawlers, rear hitch and trailer brake controller...it even has a full tank (30 gallons!)

I think the only things that don't work are the passengers side power lock - I had to disconnect the power lock motor it was froze up, and the AC - which may just need to be recharged - it did work when I first bought it a few years ago.

Inside the truck is in pretty good condition no rips or stains, and the body is good to fair. There is the typical rest around the rear wheel wells and a some starting on the doors. The cab, front fenders, hood are all very solid. The passengers side rear fender is pretty rough (around the wheel well).

This summer I was having issues with it running rough so I replace the plugs, wires, coil, cap and rotor...it ended up being one of the injectors which has been replaced and now it runs great.

The only thing it needs at this point is a new rear brake line (which I have), one side broke when I was working on the rear brakes. I also have new rear shoes and new front flex lines (for the brakes) - which are not installed but will go with the truck.

Below is a link to some pictures, let me know if you have any questions. I'm looking to get $1,800/BO.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xj4pla.../ph//my_photos

Quick Reply: 1988 Dodge Ram 150 LE