3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Question about weathertech cargo mat

Old 02-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Clifford R/T
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about weathertech cargo mat

I want to order the weathertech rear cargo area mat but had a question about it. Does the large mat that goes in when the seats go down have a fold in it so you can put the seats up without removing the mat.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:39 PM
sfreitag84

Clifford,

No you have to remove it. It is kind of annoying to be honest, but it is a great product. I use it all spring/summer/and fall for my golf clubs, but then have the mat to just protect the back with the third row up for the winter. I highly recommend it even though it doesn't fold up with the seat.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Akfinest
Rookie
Talking

I ordered both the short and long Weathertech Cargo liners for my 03 Durango. The large one is approximately 51 inches long. When you fold up the 3rd roww seat, you only have about 20 inches in the cargo area, so you are folding approximately 30 inches of material towards the back. (You will need to fold the liner towards the rear before folding 3rd row seats to the up position).

Yes, you can fold it but if you need to put anything on the back, you need to lift the 30" or so of material in order to put your items directly on the cargo area. I decided to keep both the short and long version. (If you need pictures, let me know).

BTW, they look nice.

Also, if you purchase them for the front driver/passenger area, make sure you order the ones for the 2013, as the 2011 and 2012 only has one carpet hook on the passenger side and two hooks on the driver side. The 2013 has two hooks each on driver and passenger (don't ask me how I found about this

If you need additional information, let me know.

Last edited by Akfinest; 02-05-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Clifford R/T
Veteran

Thanks for the replies, I did buy them already for front and middle row and they are by far the best mats on the market. I was just hoping not to keep changing them out for the rear.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:08 AM
HeMiDD305
Professional

Clifford, has anyone figured out the size hat would best suit the 3RDGEN D

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Question about weathertech cargo mat