Dodge Stratus The Dodge Stratus. Whether you've got a sedan or coupe, base model or R/T, theDodge Stratus has winning looks and thrilling performance.

2004 2.4l pzev info

Old 11-15-2012, 02:20 AM
eriknors
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 2.4l pzev info

I am new to this forum and after scanning through this forum and other websites i have yet to find any extensive information on this model (my car)

Its possably due to the fact that dodge made this bastard of a vehicle only for one year and only a select few were made. Ive boughten the haynes manual and almost bought the chilton and found neither even talk about this model.

eg: there is NO EGR valve on the vehicle. Instead theres a "secondary air injection pump" and what i guess is an "air check valve" in the spot where an EGR valve would go. Neither book even mention this.

What im looking for is a engine wiring diagram for a 2004 stratus sxt sedan 2.4L DOHC PZEV. If anyone has any knowledge as to where and/or how to obtain this information it would be greatly appreciated. Reason I need this is im curently looking for a possible short in the wiring leading up to my ECU

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2004 2.4l pzev info