Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

no heat

Old 11-16-2011, 01:30 AM
johncharles
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no heat

hi so here is the problem i have a dodge charger its a 2007 3.5L and it has no heat, i changed the t stat and the houseing and just did the timing belt , water pump and tentioner and did a rad flush and took both heater core hoses of and and used the garden hose and flushed it also and lots of water came out either side and i presured up the system with a presure tester and kept it a
t 16 lbs and bled it with the bleader for a hour and nothing, i felt the heater core lines right at the core and one is super hot and the other sind luke warm the luke warn one leaves the fire wall and goes into a T witch goes to the holding tank and ? and the other goes to the intake witch is the super hot one any ideas

Old 11-16-2011, 02:11 AM
steak59
Record Breaker
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Do you have access to compressed air to blow out the heater core? I have more luck with it instead of Water.

You got no heat after u did the water pump? or u did the waterpump trying to fix the no heat problem?

Old 11-20-2011, 12:53 PM
johncharles
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default no heat

i did the pump after trying to get heat and did the compressed air and nothing either its like i have a old toyota lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: no heat