Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

antifreeze leak 2000 caravan

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 04:49 AM
indiana324
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default antifreeze leak 2000 caravan

Hello folks

New to this forum, im Mike
i got a leak that seemed to be the waterpump but after i changed the pump the leak persisted. When i fist start the van it a steady drip then after a few minutes it stops...cant seem to pinpoint the source of the leak...maybe the bracket the pump mounts onto? oil looks ok so i dont think its the head...whats on the left side of the motor that i could check? seems to be coming down the left side somewhere? any help would be great!!

Thanks Mike

Old 03-31-2005, 03:00 PM
indiana324
Default RE: antifreeze leak 2000 caravan

Why isnt anyone replying to my post??

OK well if anyone reads this , i had the cooling system pressure checked and it appears my leak is from the timing chain cover...didnt knowi t could leak antifreeze there, but anyway im gonna try and do this one myself...any thoughts on this? has anyone else done this or had this problem?
thanks to anyone whod like to comment!!

Mike

Old 04-02-2005, 04:58 AM
indiana324
Default RE: antifreeze leak 2000 caravan

ok...this forum is completely useless...nobody even replys in here....dont bother posting here this is a waste of web space!

Quick Reply: antifreeze leak 2000 caravan