Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. Let's hear about it here.

Transfer music from Mygig to my PC

Old 05-16-2009, 11:26 PM
rns
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Transfer music from Mygig to my PC

Does somebody knows how to transfer music from mygig to my pc so I can change an erase a few songs and then thasnfer them back??

thank you

Old 05-17-2009, 11:10 AM
TedEbear
Rookie

I believe it is a one-way transfer and there is no option to back it up.

I keep a mirror image on my PC HDD of every song on MyGIG. I rip a CD first to the PC using iTunes and sort, edit, etc. my music library into different playlists there. It's fast and easy to transfer via a thumb drive to MyGIG.

Old 10-08-2010, 02:51 PM
rns

where can I download the newest version of mygig with out navigation system?

thanks

Old 10-08-2010, 10:06 PM
06 Ram5.7
Veteran

I don’t know on the non-nav versions, but on the nav versions to delete songs, all you have to do is go to the menu, then to My Files, then My Music, My Playlists, and then Edit Playlists or Delete Songs From This Playlist (I’m not 100% on that, even though I just did this a couple days ago, but it’s something like this). It will then list all playlists, hit edit, and it will list all songs for that playlist and you can touch which songs you want to delete, and then touch delete. As far as updates, this is the website I use:

http://mofv.com/mygig/

But I haven't gone on there in a while, so I don't know how updated it is, or when updates have come out recently.

Wow, I didn't realize that this thread was originally from last year. I just saw the latest post was from the original poster today and assumed it was a new thread.

Last edited by 06 Ram5.7; 10-08-2010 at 10:10 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Transfer music from Mygig to my PC