Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Edge Juice Problems

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Big_B
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Edge Juice Problems

I have no idea what to make of this. I was out getting firewood this weekend and when i was leaving my mom hit volume **** to switch to the clock. Then no sound anymore, nothing from the radio CD's, or cassette. Ok i can deal with that..

Then a few days later Im gettin on the freeway and the motor drops in power. My chip had turned off and came back on. Weird I can still deal with that too. Later that day I'm headed home and it turns on and off 4 times. Now to top it all of today, the chip was giving me a "accept terms and conditions" message. Gave me 4 warnings to accept, and I did. Now I have only stock power, my turbo cool down doesnt work, ect. Anyway one every expeirrence this? BTW my chip is Edge Juice with Attitude.

My low wash fluid light is on.. But I think thats just because it is actaully low lol.

Thanks all.

Old 12-17-2008, 12:43 AM
scatpack_69
All Star

Is there any loose connections? Check the connection at the data link, make sure nothings loose.

Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in?

If that doesnt work, call up Edge.

Old 12-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Big_B
Rookie

Yea I tried all that. I'm on the phone with them right now. I sent an email to them yesterday and they said I will have to mail it to them for diagnostics and repair. Oh well I guess. Where is the radio section of this forum... I need help fixing my radio that just quit producing sound.

Old 12-19-2008, 09:31 PM
Big_B
Rookie

Chip started working again yesterday... Must have been a bad connection somewhere. I will check out all the plugs and such when it warms up a bit.

Quick Reply: Edge Juice Problems