3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

shock leaking!!!!

Old 04-11-2007, 04:53 PM
marbleman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default shock leaking!!!!

I have an o7 hemi. 1 month old. I have been seeing some fluid leak in my driveway but thought it was my roommate. Ends up my front driverside shock is leaking hydraulic fluid.I havnt abused the truck at all.The sevice guy said that it was a recall and the shock is on back order.Has anyone else had this problem?Do all the shocks need replacing? Please help

Old 04-11-2007, 05:08 PM
#Red
Record Breaker
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: shock leaking!!!!

My truck is also a month old. I just did a search thru Dodge using my VIN and came up with nothing. As for the shocks, no problems. Red

Old 04-11-2007, 05:50 PM
thefoxtrotter

Yup, had the same problem here. My truck is about 2 months old and went in the dealer for first oil change and he said it was leaking, ordered the part and I am going in soon to get it replaced. Mine was the driverside rear shock

Old 04-11-2007, 07:08 PM
marbleman

now did they replace just the 1. because its probably going to happen to the other 3 dont u think?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: shock leaking!!!!